The Davey Crystal Clear cartridge filter has been specially designed for the swimming pool owner who is after clean water but may not have the room for a sand filter or who may have a suitable area for back washing.
The range on offer suits small to medium sized swimming pools and designed for easy installation and maintenance.
Each filter is supplied with pressure gauge to identify when cleaning is required
WHY CHOOSE THE Davey CrystalClear Cartridge Filter?
• The filter lid is retained by a lock ring which enables easy access for element cleaning
• A.B.S. tank construction is robust, UV resistant and non corrosive for long life
• Low profile design means elements are easier to lift out for cleaning and require less height for installation
• The element is constructed of Du Pont Reemay which is recognised for its excellent filtration and long life
• A quality pressure gauge makes it easy to see when element cleaning is required
• A manual air bleed enables the filter to be de-pressurised before opening for cleaning
• A choice of two inlet ports enables the inlet plumbing to be installed at either 90 or 180° to the outlet for greater flexibility in installation
• A.B.S. Barrel unions are supplied to make installation simple
• Less water used, no backwashing needed
• Perfect for use with energy efficient pool pumps
• Easy to maintain and clean
• Replacement filter elements available
Email for up to date pricing today
Davey Crystal Clear CCF100 - CURRENTLY NOT AVAILABLE
1. Free Delivery on Online orders over $300*
1.1 Spend $300 or more in the WA Pool Warehouse Online store to receive the limited free delivery offer. This offer is limited to deliveries within a 50 km radius of the WA Pool Warehouse store in Balcatta. Excludes deliveries to private mail boxes (PMB), Swim Spas and spas
2. Delivery terms and conditions
2.1 Delivery addresses should only be made to a place where a person can verify the goods have been delivered (ie: a business address during 9:00am-5:00pm). There must be an authorized person to sign for the delivery during this to.Deliveries will occur Monday to Friday, not on weekends or public holidays. Please note we are not responsible for loss or incorrect deliveries if the original input of the address was incorrect. Advance notification of delivery day, date or time by phone or email is not possible. Since we use third party delivery, we are unable to provide this service, which is why we stress it is important to have a person at the premises to verify the goods have arrived.
(a) the type or size of product/s you order;
(b) how far you are from the WA Pool Warehouse (Balcatta) that is responsible for fulfilling your
(c) the number of people required to carry your product/s to the room you require them in
At the time of placing your order online, you will be advised and charged a delivery fee. There may be additional delivery fees, depending on the factors listed above. The final delivery fee will be confirmed by the WA Pool Warehouse (Balcatta) responsible for fulfilling your order. If you do not accept any additional delivery fee, you may choose to cancel your order in which case any payment will be refunded.