Davey ProMaster VSD200 Energy Efficient Pool Pump 8 Star Rated with Bluetooth
Davey’s pool pumps strong performance, superior efficiency and remarkable durability is simply unmatched.
Based on the most robust Pump platform, the ProMaster offers up to a 70% reduction in operating costs and is super quiet at just 50 decibels.
This means that in a couple of months, the pump literally pays itself off.
Equipped with Bluetooth connectivity, it can be set up and controlled with a smartphone app.
- Suction and in-floor pool cleaning system
- Water features
- Spa jet operation
- Solar pool heating
- Gas and heat pump spa & pool heating
- 0.75kW / 1.0HP
- Save on Electricity: Save up to 70% of electricity, compared to a traditional pool pump
- Lower Emissions - 8 Star energy efficiency rating, with super low emissions and even lower energy usage
- Lower Noise Levels - at 50db, allowing you to run your pump at any time of day or night
- Dependable & Durable: Utilises the latest brushless DC motor technology, and the highest quality materials
- Extra large leaf basket: 4.5-litre leaf basket
- Easy installation: no air ventilation necessary as the water cools down the motor
- Bluetooth Connectivity: conveniently setup and control your pump from your ios or android device
- 3 Year Guarantee - Peace of mind from an Australian owned, designed and engineered pool pump
- Fully Variable Speed Selection between 1500 to 3600 rpm.
- High performance water-cooled motor for quiet, efficient use all year round at 50dBa
- Rustproof Casing & UV resistance
- Dry run protection
- Automatic restart technology
- Easy to install, set and operate, drain plug enables quick draining of the casing for easy removal and maintenance
- Backwash Function - cycle that runs the pump for 2 minutes at 3,800rpm before shutting down.
- 3 Year Manufacturer Warranty
Davey ProMaster VSD200
1. Free Delivery on Online orders over $300*
1.1 Spend $300 or more in the WA Pool Warehouse Online store to receive the limited free delivery offer. This offer is limited to deliveries within a 50 km radius of the WA Pool Warehouse store in Balcatta. Excludes deliveries to private mail boxes (PMB), Swim Spas and spas
2. Delivery terms and conditions
2.1 Delivery addresses should only be made to a place where a person can verify the goods have been delivered (ie: a business address during 9:00am-5:00pm). There must be an authorized person to sign for the delivery during this to.Deliveries will occur Monday to Friday, not on weekends or public holidays. Please note we are not responsible for loss or incorrect deliveries if the original input of the address was incorrect. Advance notification of delivery day, date or time by phone or email is not possible. Since we use third party delivery, we are unable to provide this service, which is why we stress it is important to have a person at the premises to verify the goods have arrived.
(a) the type or size of product/s you order;
(b) how far you are from the WA Pool Warehouse (Balcatta) that is responsible for fulfilling your
(c) the number of people required to carry your product/s to the room you require them in
At the time of placing your order online, you will be advised and charged a delivery fee. There may be additional delivery fees, depending on the factors listed above. The final delivery fee will be confirmed by the WA Pool Warehouse (Balcatta) responsible for fulfilling your order. If you do not accept any additional delivery fee, you may choose to cancel your order in which case any payment will be refunded.