The Onga Eco800 is the ideal pump for new or existing pools. Utilising advanced hydraulic design and the latest technology in permanent magnet, variable speed motors, the Onga Eco800 has the perfect combination of efficiency and performance. The Onga Eco800 delivers energy savings and the power when you need it. You will also have the peace of mind that you are doing your bit for the environment and reducing your carbon foot print
- Variable speed pump, with 3 programmable speeds, allows you to effortlessly select the most efficient setting to meet you filtration, cleaning and water feature needs.
- Axial flux, brushless permanent magnet motor delivers high efficiency and low noise levels.
- Fault protected motor prevents damage by automatically shutting down the motor in the event of a locked rotor, under voltage, over voltage or over current condition and will automatically reduce the speed during an over temperature condition.
- Precision-fit internal components and superior hydraulic design deliver effortless performance, energy savings and extended pump life.
- A specially designed sound-dampening pump casing and base make pump operation incredibly quiet.
- Constructed of our durable, thermoplastic, composite resin, so you can be sure it will stand up to the harshest conditions.
- A heavy-duty construction and a motor rated for continuous operation make the Eco800 a tough, long-lasting performer.
- The high-capacity trap holds a large amount of debris, so you clean less often.
- The Cam and RampTM lid is easy to remove and locks in place with a quarter turn, making inspection and cleaning a breeze.
- Quick-disconnect plumbing unions.
- 3 year limited warranty. Terms and conditions apply.
Onga Eco800 3 Speed Pool Pump 1 HP
1. Free Delivery on Online orders over $300*
1.1 Spend $300 or more in the WA Pool Warehouse Online store to receive the limited free delivery offer. This offer is limited to deliveries within a 50 km radius of the WA Pool Warehouse store in Balcatta. Excludes deliveries to private mail boxes (PMB), Swim Spas and spas
2. Delivery terms and conditions
2.1 Delivery addresses should only be made to a place where a person can verify the goods have been delivered (ie: a business address during 9:00am-5:00pm). There must be an authorized person to sign for the delivery during this to.Deliveries will occur Monday to Friday, not on weekends or public holidays. Please note we are not responsible for loss or incorrect deliveries if the original input of the address was incorrect. Advance notification of delivery day, date or time by phone or email is not possible. Since we use third party delivery, we are unable to provide this service, which is why we stress it is important to have a person at the premises to verify the goods have arrived.
(a) the type or size of product/s you order;
(b) how far you are from the WA Pool Warehouse (Balcatta) that is responsible for fulfilling your
(c) the number of people required to carry your product/s to the room you require them in
At the time of placing your order online, you will be advised and charged a delivery fee. There may be additional delivery fees, depending on the factors listed above. The final delivery fee will be confirmed by the WA Pool Warehouse (Balcatta) responsible for fulfilling your order. If you do not accept any additional delivery fee, you may choose to cancel your order in which case any payment will be refunded.