The Davey SureFlo range is specifically designed to circulate swimming pool water for filtration and sanitising applications.
Ideal for various swimming pools designs including:
• In-ground pools
• Above ground pools
• Large swim spas & plunge pools
• Solar pool heating
WHY CHOOSE THE Davey SureFlo universal multi-fit swimming pool pump?
Reliable – Universal, multi-fit and versatile pump that suits multiple applications:
- Constructed of strong corrosion resistant and UV materials for long and reliable working life.
- Heavy duty, totally enclosed motor protects against the elements for long operating life
- Built-in, self-resetting thermal overload protects the motor against damage from over-heating
High Quality – Corrosion resistant Noryl impeller for longer lasting trouble free performance.
Long Lasting – High performance silicon carbide Viton mechanical seal for long life in pool water.
High Strength – 316 stainless steel motor shaft
High Performance – Powerful pumping delivering optimum flow rates for rapid pool water turnover.
- Fully serviceable, allowing for easy maintenance and repair
- Drain plugs enabling simple water drainage for easy maintenance
- Models to suit pools up to 100,000 litres
- 3m power lead with 10amp Australian three pin plug fitted to all models
Davey SureFlo DSF1100 Pool Pump – Retro fits Onga LTP/PPP – 3 years in house
1. Free Delivery on Online orders over $300*
1.1 Spend $300 or more in the WA Pool Warehouse Online store to receive the limited free delivery offer. This offer is limited to deliveries within a 50 km radius of the WA Pool Warehouse store in Balcatta. Excludes deliveries to private mail boxes (PMB), Swim Spas and spas
2. Delivery terms and conditions
2.1 Delivery addresses should only be made to a place where a person can verify the goods have been delivered (ie: a business address during 9:00am-5:00pm). There must be an authorized person to sign for the delivery during this to.Deliveries will occur Monday to Friday, not on weekends or public holidays. Please note we are not responsible for loss or incorrect deliveries if the original input of the address was incorrect. Advance notification of delivery day, date or time by phone or email is not possible. Since we use third party delivery, we are unable to provide this service, which is why we stress it is important to have a person at the premises to verify the goods have arrived.
(a) the type or size of product/s you order;
(b) how far you are from the WA Pool Warehouse (Balcatta) that is responsible for fulfilling your
(c) the number of people required to carry your product/s to the room you require them in
At the time of placing your order online, you will be advised and charged a delivery fee. There may be additional delivery fees, depending on the factors listed above. The final delivery fee will be confirmed by the WA Pool Warehouse (Balcatta) responsible for fulfilling your order. If you do not accept any additional delivery fee, you may choose to cancel your order in which case any payment will be refunded.